Codex is a growing consultancy that offers a fun, collaborative and challenging environment. At Codex, we measure success based on the impact we have on our people, clients and community. We specialise in providing professional services across three key domains in Data Engineering, Business Transformation and Digital Experience.
An exciting opportunity now exists to join Codex’s Business Transformation team in Brisbane. The team is leading a Workforce Transformation Program in one of the largest industry sectors in QLD. The team is passionate about understanding fundamental business requirements and delivering transformational change.
As a Project Manager you will play a pivotal role in driving initiatives that deliver critical business benefits, contributing to the overall success of the Program and positioning our client as a market leader.
As a values driven organisation, we are seeking a capable professional whose values align with ours; and who is empowered by the idea of continuous improvement.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Analysing, understanding and leveraging industry market data to inform project direction with an objective of driving business outcomes that positions the client as a market leader.
- Compiling data from multiple sources, drawing hypotheses and making recommendations to client stakeholders to drive initiatives.
- Building visions from evidence based information sources.
- Driving initiatives that have large change management and training components.
- Driving initiatives that increase efficiency and optimisation.
- Managing a range of stakeholders from different areas of the business.
To be successful, you’ll have
- Meticulous attention to detail with ability to focus on budget, risk management, issue resolution, task and resource management.
- Exemplary and respectful stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Project stream delivery methods that ensure agreed scope and delivery date is adhered to.
- Ability to take on difficult circumstances, resolving problems pragmatically with an understanding to maintain the holistic vision.
- Partner resources and deal respectfully with conflict, differences of opinion and ambiguity.
- Use technical skills appropriately as a project manager.
- Can manage effectively up and down the organisation and ensures that stakeholders are well informed of issues, risks and any decisions.
- Can quickly gain the trust of stakeholders and colleagues.
Are you excited?
This is an opportunity to join a growing consultancy where there are equal opportunities to learn, contribute and grow. We have purposefully built our service delivery team around industry leaders who are passionate about delivering transformational outcomes and empowering our people along the way.
Our strategy for growth is simple.
- Hire good people.
- Empower our people.
- Get out of their way.
Become a part of an organisation that is dedicated to fostering a culture of growth, sustainability and impact.
Please only click ‘SUBMIT’ once. Do not navigate away from this page until the thank you message is displayed.