Codex is a growing consultancy that offers a fun, collaborative and challenging environment. At Codex, we measure success based on the impact we have on our people, clients and community. We specialise in providing professional services across three key domains in Data Engineering, Business Transformation and Digital Experience.
An exciting opportunity now exists to join Codex’s Business Transformation team in Brisbane. The team is passionate about understanding fundamental business requirements and delivering transformational change. Our team is working with an ASX top 50 on the implementation of an ERP system (HR & Finance modules).
As a Business Analyst you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the outcome of the project is aligned with strategic business objectives and that the organisation is prepared for change.
As a values driven organisation, we are seeking a capable professional whose values align with ours; and who is empowered by the idea of continuous improvement.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Creation of functional and non-functional requirements for the ERP modules.
- Interaction with business users to develop use cases, design specification and testing scenarios.
- Creation of relevant project artefacts.
- Performing data analysis and data mapping.
- Specifying system integrations, and identifying downstream impacts.
- Capturing process understanding and performing process mapping.
- Managing a variety of stakeholders, maintaining control of the scope and presenting back to the stakeholders with the objective of obtaining approval.
- Supporting the configuration and management of the ERP system to transition business.
- Overseeing User Acceptance Testing and conducting training.
- Supporting implementation with analysis and requirements traceability to tickoff success criteria for project closure.
- Interaction with external vendors and internal IT service providers to ensure both functionality and performance is maintained.
- Ensure effective and open communication with all stakeholders via regular touch points.
- Integration with IT service management processes, including incident and problem management processes, change management, knowledge management, configuration and release management.
- Ensure relevant activities are carried out to minimise unpredicted impact on production services.
To be successful, you’ll have
- Minimum 5 years experience in an ERP project, HR and/or Finance module experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience as a ERP Business Analyst.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct workshops.
- Experience with User Interface design, data analysis, and system/integration analysis is key.
- Process improvement and process mapping experience desirable.
- Understanding of system/integration methods.
- Change management experience.
- Knowledge of issue resolution methods.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Attention to detail, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Are you excited?
This is an opportunity to join a growing consultancy where there are equal opportunities to learn, contribute and grow. We have purposefully built our service delivery team around industry leaders who are passionate about delivering transformational outcomes and empowering our people along the way.
Our strategy for growth is simple.
- Hire good people.
- Empower our people.
- Get out of their way.
Become a part of an organisation that is dedicated to fostering a culture of growth, sustainability and impact.
Please only click ‘SUBMIT’ once. Do not navigate away from this page until the thank you message is displayed.